BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 12 January 2012

Letter For My Future Boyfriend (:

Hai Future (: 


i dont care who u are , where are u come from . As long as u love me , i'll love u more than u deserve! 
make me feel nice / safe with u when im standing at ur side . cheers me up when im feeling weak . Support myself with ur LOVE cause all i need & want is ur LOVE! Tell me that u love me every single morning & night (: sing me a song when im not in mood . MAKE ME LAUGH OFTEN :D . Make me cry when u need but PLEASE ~ DONT EVER CHEAT ..... Make my eyes blind with ur FACE . Make my brain think about ur NAME (: Send me a cute msg because it will make me HAPPY! Call my number when u need . Make me missing & finding u everyday .

- HOLD MY HAND WHEN I WALK WITH U .
- HUG ME IN THE CINEMA .
- KISS ME SOFTLY ~ hee q:

Travel somewhere that i want with me ! Love me with whole of ur heart & soul . Touch my hair when i meet u and go home . when u are telling me something , kiss my FOREHEAD to proof me that u're telling me the truth .MAKE SURPRISE OFTEN! cause i love it so freaking much ~ Call me to wake up every morning . In my birthday , Be the 1st that wish me . Always set me in ur mind . Dont ever make something that will make me sad coz IM NOT GOING TO FORGET IT EASILY . When im mad at u , Persuade me softly . when i done something wrong that can make u feel mad , sad or hurt . TELL ME ~ Make my picture as ur wallpaper (: and make our picture as ur screensaver <3  Always remember our date couple . Dont shout at me coz it will break my heart . Bring me to the enviroment place . Dont shy to tell ur friend that i was ur girlfriend . 

p/s ; dont falling in love with me bcoz of my look but look me with ur truly love (:


#Im sorry if i talk this to much . I PROMISE U 1 THING ~ 

--> I'll be ur only one girl and u'll be my only boy .... I'LL LOYALTY !  hold this ; U'RE THE KING OF MY HEART &  MY SOUL <3 

No one will replace u from my heart as long as we together . 
ILOVEYOU WHO"S READING THIS >.<

lastly ; I love You My Future Boyfriend #:

0 comments: