BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 20 December 2011

EX is always Ex . THANKS 4 HURTING ME :)

LAST NIGHT ~ i got a text from my EX - BOYFRIEND . i dont have to write his name here :) but im gonna give u all a clue ; dr * thats all . umm , tje story is started when my phone is ringing . ITS A WS A TEXT! hahahh ~ i take my phone and direct open the message WITHOUT LOOKED THE NUMBER! hows dumb i was ... ==" . when i started read the text from from ... i cant stopmy tears from roller out! i cant stop myself from crying . i cant stop myself  from remembered our story . YESS! i cant deny that i still love him , maybe! huhuhh ~   i cant stop thinking why are myself crying? why i have to cry for someone that often hurt me? ohh my dearly OLEVEIA , why are u crying . please delete ur tears! 


HIS TEXT ; bye b . sory for evrything . juz want u to know that i think i didn't lie is my feeling towards u . - 19.dec.2011 at 11.33 p.m ...


THEN , I REPLY ; just go away . u did often hurt me . and please! i won't my tears to roller out because of u   anymore . although ... erghh - just forget it . btw , hpy bday , hve a great 17 bday . for the last tym iloveyou . im gonna forget u . forget the sweet memories abd all about u . forget about the stupid promised that u make . bye ~ - 20.dec.2011 , 12.00 a.m 


actually , today is not his bday . but , his born day is on 21.dec.1994 . so , lucky i stil remember . umm , maybe i'll forget it soon . i wish he early because i cant wish he at the day so I TAKE THIS CHANCE! 




HIS NEXT TEXT ; thanx . klw laa saya bule pilih salah satu drpda kmu . tp mslahnya hti saya cinta kmu dua . dua2 pn bnyk bg saya kebhgian kpda saya . saya keliru baa .




THEN .... 


i just ignored his text ... because im stuck! and my brain is enough blank already so the great way is just ignore & forget him . I REMAIND U ~ I'm not gonna cry about some stupid guy
A guy who thinks he's all that . BETTER I JUST BE PATIENCE TO WAITING MY FUTURE BOYFRIEND TO COME OUT ^^,

0 comments: