BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 1 February 2013

CASSEY IS MNE

bie, do u know how much i love u right now? did u ever know that my heart beat so fast everytime i see u. and, did u realise that i can feel the butterfly inside my stomach everytime someone mention ur name. are u feel the way im feeling?

bie, i love u so the very much! thankyou thankyou and thankyou so much for giving me all this wonderful and amazing memories. i do really love it ;3 i will keep them in my deep heart and always set at mind :) u gave me a best love story ever in my life! now, i used to believed in FOREVER again. i hope that one day i could live and stay also share the rest of my life together with u cassey!

bie, u just dont same like the other. thats why im so in love with u! u do respect me as a lady. thankyou sayang :) u never force me to do anything instead u are teaching me to love my enemy. im proud to be with u and glad to be ur girlfriend. even some of girls are disagree with our relay but u never give up on me. u told me to ignore all of the shit and assure that u'll never listem to them :)

i will never ever gonna forget ...

- the date of our couple day
- how the first situation we dated
- the place that often be a witness whenever we dated ( taman )
- u drove to my house around 2 am and stay with me for 30 minutes from pnmpng just to met me
- the first picture we take together
- giving me a support on sport day
- cried in front of u for the first just because of the movie
- joining ur family's trip to ranau
- the first time i met ur parents and ur siblings
- the firt time i talk with them
- the first time we hang out together
- go watching a twilight while waiting the movie start on 11.50 p.m from 8pm
- slept at ur home for the first time
- chilling with ur family
- staying ur home for few days
- celebrated Christmas at ur home
- the first u bring me to ur village and met whole of ur family especially ur grandpa :)
- walking along the beach over and over
- celebrated new year with you ! :*
- watching a fireworks with u
- our first moment in 2013

THE MOST THING THAT I WILL NEVER FORGET IS THAT U TOLD ME THAT U LOVE ME AND THE WAY U LAUGH BRING A LOTS OF PEACEFUL FOR MY SOUL AND THE WAY U CALLED B MAKES ME LOVE MORE MORE AND EVEN MORE ! THANKYOU FOR TREATING VERY WELL. I LOVE YOU KUALI HEMOHEMO GLUUBGLUUB BERON BELON BEYON BANANA YELLOW MAN  CASSEY !

....AND SURE I LOVE YOU ERON CONSTANTINE EMBRUS :)


love,
oleveia mahalun gunahai

0 comments: