BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 29 November 2011

 *I can be a lover, a hater, a fighter, a player, but that just ain’t my style. I’m nothing but a mystery with a pretty smile.
*I’m a girl. I overreact. I underestimate. I overestimate. I over think everything. I dream big. And when I say I love you, I’m not lying.
*I’m a lover not a fighter, but I will fight for what I love.
*I wasn’t born to “fit in”. I was born to be myself.
Someone will always be prettier. Someone will always be smarter. Someone will always be younger. But they will never be me.
*I’m not random, you just can’t think as fast as me.
*I’m simply me and that is all I need to be.
*I don’t regret my past. I just regret the time I’ve wasted with the wrong people.
*I am not an option, I am a priority.
*People can say whatever and I do not care. None of the ones judging could have made it through a fraction of what I have unscathed.
*I’m not shy, I’m holding back my awesomeness, so I don’t intimidate you.
*I know I’m weird. But that’s what makes me unique.
*I’m not perfect, and I don’t live to be. But before you judge me, make sure your hands are clean.
*I don’t wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
*I’m not beautiful like you. I’m beautiful like me.
*You think you know me? Think again.
*Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof.
*I am best at being me.


*I don’t think myself as a special person, perhaps I would categorize myself as limited edition.
*You know my name, not my story.
*I am the masterpiece of God. HE give me beauty, knowledge and especially a unique personality.
**If you hate me you won’t have time to know and love me.
**Only God Can Judge Me
****This is my life. I’m gonna do whatever I want to be happy.****

0 comments: